22/07/2013

Funny Mondays: My brother always steals the remote.

There's nothing like Pinterest (we'll be making a blog one soon) to find little gems of laughter. It's perfect for people with M.E, there's everything and me and Laura have been known to sit on
it for hours, go give it a go! If any of you have siblings, you know what we're talking about.. The constant whinging, thinking that they deserve everything that you get, bless them..


This is unbelievably true.


When we get a cat, all my spare time will be spent doing this.

Adios Amigos 

Laura       &       Michael


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i love those memes! pinterest is so awesome.

    from Brigitte at // BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here

    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      Nice blog too
      Laura & Michael x

      Delete