21/10/2013

Bake of the week! 20/10/2013

I know we're a little late posting this, but oh my golly gosh this weeks bake is lovely! It's a combination of flavours that we love and we love them even more together. I present to you... Coconut & Cinnamon Banana Bread! I can hear your screams of delight from here. It came from this lovely blog one of Laura's regular blogs to read. Have a look at this.


Laura says it's the best banana bread that has ever touched her lips, what could go wrong with warm cinnamon, sweet coconut and  gooey bananas aye? It's super moist, hitting you in the face with the yummy combination of flavours. To be completely honest i really don't know what else to say other than it's absolutely perfect and will be remade many, many times over.


Now go make it!

Adios Amigos

Laura       &       Michael

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment