What happened in 2013?
We started this awesome blog (even if we say so ourselves) and threw ourselves into the blogging community, and even got to speak to some of our favourite bloggers! proof. We're extremely proud of this little space here. Then, our best friend moved to Oz! Lucky bastard. We got to see him before Christmas and he is so so happy, we're so excited for him even if we won't get to see him until 2015. We have also got a lot more help with a very poorly me. After 4 years we finally managed to get a home nurse, a physio and an occupational therapist, all in one go! The OT and physio got us to urgent on the housing list, leading onto the next amazing point. We've been offered a flat! Yes, that's right, our very own place! Hopefully it will turn out great, meaning a whole lotta posts for you, if you'd like? I would suggest following us on Instagram and Twitter to see how it's going *crazy grin*. We've made a new very close (and lovely) friend who also has severe m.e, all through this wonderful blog, it's allowed us to meet new people and grown my confidence off line too. Also this year, Michael finally passed his driving test (not his fault, arsehole examiners) which meant we could get a car making things much easier with getting out and about, seeing Izzy too! I can honestly say I've never felt so safe as when my mans driving (no travel sickness too).
So we're looking forward to 2014 and everything it will bring (ahhhhh), but we'll be sharing our journey with you so you better start following our Instagram! Now, we're not resolution type people but we thought it would be cool to set ourselves a few little goals to try to achieve by 2015. You can keep up with us, and slap our wrists when we're slacking but we're superheroes, we can do anything.
- Go banger racing, it is awesome.
- Get a cat (Izzy would go crazy for a little friend).
- Move into our own place, keep your fingers crossed please.
- Do a completely new bake every week. We know how much you love our Bake Of The Week?
- Michael's going to learn some HTML so we can personalise this blog a hell of a lot more.
- My goal is to read 3 books a month and do reviews on every single one of them. I love reading but it's hard with m.e so hopefully I can keep up with this, I'm sure you'll all support me along the way.
- Reach 50 followers on bloglovin'. Bam.