03/03/2014

Shake it like a polaroid picture (mark 3)

This series seems to  be going down a treat! Everyone likes taking a good look at what someone's life really looks like, the good, the bad and the ugly. The past 2 weeks have been very animal orientated (that pretty much sums up our life) so these photo's definitely reflect that. We even managed to get a little bit of sunshine in there for you, Spring will come my pretties.

Izzy sniffing those pigeons out / lots of cuddles / a walk around the park in the sunshine

cuddling bunnies / morning snuggles / best granola ever / awesome tee

Oh, and because it's pancake day tomorrow (Laura's favourite event of the year) we thought we'd link in our Crepe Bake Of The Week for a super quick and tasty vegan recipe. Also, last week we did 2 very important posts on M.E and Anorexia so please go take a look.


2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE your dog, my rescued Lurcher is in my latest post with me :)

    I have a couple new posts up and a giveaway to win D&G Sunglasses, if you would like to catch up on my latest posts xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777/LurchHoundLoves-Fashion-Blog

    ReplyDelete