Banana Oat Cakes (peanut butter & jam) serves 1 person
1 handful of oats (it depends on how bananary you want them)
1 tsp jam
up to 1 tsp peanut butter (how much do you love it? Laura prefers a 1/5 of a tsp for a mild taste)
- Mash the banana in a small bowl.
- Add the oats and mix, add more if needed. You need it to be sticky so they can form shapes.
- For pb & jam flavour mix in the peanut butter and swirl through the jam.
- Then mold the mixture into little cakes, you could do one big one but we always make 2.
- Pop in the microwave for 1 minute and bobs your uncle.
- Alternatively you could bake them in the oven for 5-10 minutes on gas mark 5 for crispiness.