Gluten Free & Vegan Lemon American Pancakes serves 1
1 mashed banana
3/4 cup oat flour
1/3 cup almond milk (or which ever milk you prefer)
juice of 1 lemon
1tsp baking powder
zest of 1/2 lemon
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add a 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of oil to the pan (we used coconut, delicious).
- Pour 1/2 a ladel full of the batter to the frying pan.
- Cook until the underneath of the pancake is golden, then flip and cook the other side.
- Repeat this with as many pancakes as you can squeeze from that batter.
- Serve. Laura had hers topped with honey and mine with raspberry jam.