200g all purpose gf flour
handful of walnuts
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Peel and chop the Rhubarb into chunks and chuck in an oven-proof dish. Evenly sprinkle the sugar and water over and put to one side.
- Put the flour and margarine into a bowl together and rub between yours fingers until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients into the bread crumb mixture, being careful to keep the texture.
- Spread the topping over your fruit, place in oven, wait for goodness to happen. It should take around 45 minutes to an hour, until the fruit is bubbling and it's golden on top.