29/05/2014

Thankful Thursday | 8

written by Laura.
Things have been a little rough the past week or so, meaning this Thankful Thursday is definitely needed. I really love doing these posts and I'd love if you shared with me what you're thankful for in the comments.

This week I am thankful for:
8 - LUSH being so damn inventive! This company have made some things so much easier for me. If you have severe M.E. and fibromyalgia like me then I suggest you try their massage bars (the oils help aches and pains), bath melts (no need to moisturise when you get out) and toothy tabs (just chew and spit). Even better, it's all cruelty free!


2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things have been rough recently. It's so great that you've been able to focus on gratitude when you've not been doing so well. There's no Lush up here in the Hebrides which is a massive shame- those products sound fab. Since you asked, I have been extremely thankful for my boyfriend this week- he's been amazingly understanding and supportive!
    Faye
    freckles-and-all.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I can't get to a Lush store anymore so I order online, their websites really good and it describes all the products amazingly. I'm so glad your boyfriend's supportive, we've got some good eggs ;) Hope you're awap x

      Delete