09/06/2014

2 Weeks Notice.

written by Laura.
No videos this time guys. I'm storing energy so trying to insert videos into a post is a little too adventurous. Although, I do have 6 links that I'm sure you'll love.

  • Cara from Fork and Beans is one of my favourite bloggers. Everything's vegan gluten free and, of course, baked, what more could a girl want?! We're going to be making her Gluten-Free Vegan Bread for this weeks Bake of the week (though her bagels will be coming up soon too). Yum.
  • I'm in to jewellery making, I love it! When I was better I'd sit for hours and make jewellery for anyone I could, I even got Michael into it. So when I saw this bangle post on e-elise etc. I knew I would just have to give it a go.
  • I love the website Hello Giggles. I mean, come on, who doesn't love Zooey Deschanel? Head over there asap, you won't resurface for hours. But, today the post I'm talking about is about making a cheap lipstick work like mac and i will be hanging onto this for a long long time.
  • I'm very interested in this post on golden almond milk. Nope, that's all I'm saying, you'll have to go see for yourselves.
  • I saw these Carribean Empanadas with Mango Salsa when they were first posted then forgot about them. Until last week when my lovely friend sent the recipe to me after trying them herself. Her verdict: delicious.
  • I recently stumbled upon the blog Keiko Lynn and didn't move from there for a good while, all because of Keiko's hair. My hair's a bit of a mess right now because my lovely hair dresser upped and left for Oz so we're on the search for a new mobile hairdresser (no easy feat, I tell you). But, for now I'm going to be trying this lovely faux updo tutorial, trying being the operative word.

No comments:

Post a Comment