It's that time again, gosh! Time really does fly. I've had some really great feedback for these posts, and to be honest I really enjoy sharing the things I've stumbled across. So, grab your cuppa and have a good read.
- This live version of Run by Chasing Grace sounds pretty good to me. I'd really reccomend listening to a few of their songs, they're the perfect summer evening chill out song.
- From Roses is one of my favourite beauty blogs, it has a beautiful layout and Rebecca's photos are always flawless. But, my favourite of her recent posts has to be her post on Nail Care & Prep which I will be going back to for future pamper day reference.
- CLICK THIS LINK! I love the Little Winter blog and I now I'm even more in love. This post is a must read if you're a normal human (aka obsessed with cute things) for a peak into a day in the life of little Runkle.
- This blog post had me close to tears. All I can say is if you have a heart read it. I just like to think we all have those people that just know and will always be there.
- I love Sarah Churchill, seriously type her name into YouTube and be prepared to lose hours of your life (and if you're a spoonie she will definitely relax you). The video above is her unboxing a little present from the book people which will leave you wanting to buy every pretty hardback she flaunts.
- Lauren Conrad's blog is fast becoming one of my favourites to have a little look around, so it's only natural I feature her post on the top 10 beauty foods. I'm sure this will be interesting to you and its got me thinking about how many I can fit into one meal.