50g all purpose gf flour
1 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp water
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 6.
- Chop up the fruit and lay it in a small oven proof dish. Then sprinkle the tablespoons of sugar and water over the fruit.
- For the topping, mix the flour and butter together by rubbing them between your fingers until they resemble a fine bread crumb.
- Stir the sugar and oats through the mixture, careful to maintain the texture.
- Spread the topping over the fruit, then wack in the oven for 15-20 mins until golden on top.