19/06/2014

Thankful Thursday | 11

written by Laura.
I'm sorry we haven't been posting much lately, the blog is taking a back seat while we build me back up. My step Nan died a couple of weeks ago and her funeral was last Friday so I'm sure all of you Spoonies can sympathise with how tiring this has been for me. I just want to ask you to bear with us, we're grateful for every single one of you that follows our little blogging world and next month is going to be a good 'un!

This Thursday I am thankful for:
11 - my fabulous Jane Iredale pure pressed mineral foundation. Gosh, it did the job last Friday! This beauty lasted through a hell of a lot of crying and me cooking in sweat. It's not super cheap but it works so well, for spoonies and non-spoonies alike. Thank you very much Jane Iredale.


4 comments:

  1. So sorry about your sad news Laura. Thinking of you and sending lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, so sorry to hear this sad news. I can only imagine how hard it must have been both emotionally and physically. Our brains and bodies don't seem to like difficult emotions, do they really! Hoping that you're doing as well as possible. Sending big hugs and lots of love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I'm surviving, you know, the usual! I don't seem to be having much luck lately, but that's life :/ love x

      Delete