07/07/2014

2 Weeks Notice.

written by Laura.
I'm back. I'm so sorry, but i am starting to get back into blogging. It's just hard to find the energy to write posts, especially when lately i've been even worse than normal. It's so bloody frustrating! Luckily, i have a few low energy things to help me escape and relax, like finding wonderful things to share with you.

  • My first link is such a lovely one. One of my lovely M.E. blogger friends Hayley-Eszti (pronounced Es-zee-tee) has shared a beautiful post about how her little dog Barney came to her rescue during a seizure. If you only read one of my links, make it this one. You'll definitely be moved.
  • If you like all things beauty then you need to head over to XOVain, written by a big group of beauty-loving women with a myriad of tips that you just need to see. My pick of their posts this week is a post on 6 things readers taught them in acne awareness month which i found very interesting. I've been suffering from bad skin for the last couple of months due to being very low and this has given me a few new things to try.
  • Who doesn't love Disney? Who doesn't have wonderful childhood memories of watching their favourite Disney film over and over again? Who didn't go as far as to act out their favourite with their best friends? Yes, i did all of those. Which is why i am desperate to go to Disney world, but being a vegan, i'm a little worried about my options. This is where this post comes in, about all the places in Disney you can stuff your face full of [delicious] vegan food. Win.
  • If you're like me and go cray-cray over fruit and veg then you might find A Thrifty Mrs' post on what's in season in July very useful. It's always better to eat what's in season, they taste so much better and you're also doing your bit for the planet.
  •  I love getting emails from Peta, they post a lot of interesting things. I found this post on 19 common houseplants that can harm your pet especially interesting. I know that most animals are instinctive and wouldn't eat anything that would harm them but it's always better to be safe than sorry.
  • Lastly, i love Sophie's blog The Private Life Of a Girl for it's beautiful simplicity and great writing. Her post of useful links on marketing for bloggers really good. She cut through the BS and featured only the best links to help all us other bloggers out in finding the best advice.

4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you for your kind words and linking me, my little Barney is such a cutie! Sorry to hear you've been struggling, blogging when you have little energy is difficult, I wish I had endless amounts of energy to put into blogging and reading more blogs - I think you're doing a great job here though :)
    Lots of hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make blogging a huge challenge but I wouldn't stop for the world! I'm sure you'll agree that it's a little escape :) Thank you, I'm lucky I have Michael to help me with it :D Love x

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of these blogs :) I hope you get a bit of energy soon!

    Lennae xxx
    www.lennae87.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly love a good blog! (To be honest, my bloglovin feed scares me) I hope I do too :) I hope you're well :D love x

      Delete