17/07/2014

Thankful Thursday | 13

written by Laura.
I know I've missed a couple of these lately, my M.E. has got worse (again) and I've been trying to rest more. Although, this doesn't seem to be making much difference but I'll keep plodding on. Anyway, all this means that I need my Thankful Thursday's to appreciate the little pleasures in life.

This week I am thankful for:
13 - Michael having someone in his gaming world who understands us. I go to bed around 8 o'clock but obviously that's way too early for Michael so he stays up and plays his games with an online group of friends. Coincidentally, one of those friends is a woman with fibromyalgia who needs a carer so when I need to interrupt Michael they understand and he doesn't get bashed for serving the missus!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete