31/07/2014

Thankful Thursday | 14

written by Laura.
I'm really sorry I missed last weeks, I was recovering from my brothers 18th Birthday! 18! The time really does fly by but oh well, I guess we have all the time in the world. So, I'm just gonna get on with it.

This week I am thankful for:
14 - being able to talk to my Pamp (that's my grandfather by the way). I obviously can't make it down the stairs and he can't make it up so we have to make do with a few words and a kiss on the cheek at the end if his Tuesday visits. But, as I went to my brothers birthday dinner (or should I say dragged myself) we got to chat all evening. Being permanently bed bound, this was a huge feat but it was made completely worth it for that small pleasure. I'm so lucky to have lovely grandparents.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to experience your brother's 18th ^^
    I hope the recovery hasn't been to painful *hug*

    Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) its going to take a while to get over it but I'll just keep plodding along.
      Love x

      Delete