1 mashed banana
3/4 cup oat flour
1/3 cup almond milk (or which ever milk you prefer)
1tbsp elderflower cordial
1tsp baking powder
2tbsp elderflower cordial
- Add all the batter ingredients to a bowl and whisk until combined.
- Cut the blackberries in half and gently mix through the batter.
- Leave to rest for 30mins to 1hour.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a low-medium heat.
- Add a 1/2 - 1 teaspoon of oil to the pan (we used coconut, makes them perfectly crispy).
- Pour 1/2 a ladel full of the batter to the frying pan.
- Cook until the underneath of the pancake is golden, then flip and cook the other side.
- Repeat this with as many pancakes as you can squeeze from that batter.
- Whilst the pancakes are cooking add the 2 tbsp elderflower cordial to a cup and stir through icing sugar until you've reached the consistency you like.
- Serve the pancakes and pour over the sauce.