07/08/2014

Thankful Thursday | 15

written by Laura.
I'm not great. That's the honest truth and that's why i've been skipping posts here, there and everywhere. I'd like to say i'm feeling better but i'm just not. However, having severe M.E., and tomorrow being severe M.E. day i will be doing a post on what my life's really like in this little bedroom of ours. Anyway, as you can tell, thankful Thursdays are needed at the moment and i love thinking about the positive things in my life.


This week i am thankful for:
14 - having found a protein/energy bar that is both vegan and gluten free, with white chocolate too! They're called Clif Bars and are perfect for when you're having an especially bad M.E. day; small enough to manage but pack a big enough punch to keep you going. I get mine here on Amazon.


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear your doing to well, I hope you start to feel a bit better soon! I love the sound of that protein bar! Yum!

    Lennae xxx
    www.lennae87.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hope you start feeling better soon too Laura. It's great you've found a good energy bar, I'm going to try making my own when I feel a little better. :)

    Emma Xx

    ReplyDelete