28/08/2014

Thankful Thursday | 17

And, i'm back. I would really like to apologise for the sporadic blogging but i'm just too ill at the moment to keep up with it so bear with me. Also, it's my 21st soon so i'm resting up as much as i can in preperation of that. But, i still have many things to be thankful for and i love sharing them with you. What things are you thankful for this Thursday?

This week i am thankful for:
17 - the wonderful brand that is Aromatherapy Associates. Their products are life savers for achey muscles and stressed minds. Personally, i use their De-Stress Muscle Gel every night before bed to help with fibromyalgia keeping me awake and if i'm having a particularly bad day for achey legs. I also use their De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil in my baths to help with pain and relax me. Yes, their products are fairly expensive but they do last a long time and they are totally utterly worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Today I am thankful for my boyfriend's Mum who has been looking after me whilst he is at work.
    I've not heard of this brand before but I'm going to look into their products as they sounds really good and great for those of us who have to live with pain everyday. I normally use tiger balm which helps a lot but the gel stains my clothes which is the only downside! Now most of my PJ's have orange stains on them!

    Rest up and have a peaceful day. Lots of love!
    Hayley-Eszti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She sounds really nice :) Thank you for sharing :D I'd definitely give them a go, they won't fix it but they do take the edge off. I've never used tiger balm but it sounds very messy :/

      I hope you're doing OK after your holiday!
      Love x

      Delete
  2. They sound good. I have a couple of creams that I rub on when I'm suffering from pain, they work wonders. I hope you get some good rest in before you birthday!

    Lennae xxx
    www.lennae87.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete