28/09/2014

21, An Engagement & Feasting.

So, here you go. As promised, a post crammed full of photos we took whilst away in Brighton (quick warning: don't read this post hungry).

The perfect choice: the room at Umi Hotel / the view from the bed / little message in the bathroom / a Lush haul.

Thank god for takeaways: a delicious lunch of Pho's Vietnamese Noodle Soup / munching on a vegan Felafel, avocado & pineapple burger / our Birthday takeaway from GBK / Michael gorging on his Taxidriver Burger.

We love ice cream: my special Birthday Lemon Cake / an ice cream shop called Boho Gelato that sells vegan ice creams! / mine was a scoop each of Strawberry & Rhubarb and Raspberry & Elderflower sorbets / Michael's was a scoop each of  Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream and Raspberry & Elderflower sorbet.

So many Vegan restaurants, so little time: Vbites Vegan Cafe for lunch: my BBQ Chicky pizza / Michael's Mozarella pizza / yummy Carrot Cake / Michael's Banana & Chocolate Cake.

The best of friends: one of my favourite photos right after Michael proposed / a box full of lovely goodies from Sally / Pretty things from Emma / The most thoughtful gift from Katharine.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! And lovely photos too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time!

    Lennae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum yum yum.

    So glad you both had a lovely time in Brighton and CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Laura, I'm hungry and waiting for my dinner! Can't say I've not been warned! Everything looks amazing. I'm checking out that ice cream place next time I make it down to Brighton. I love all the ring photo bombing! I'm so happy you had a lovely birthday and that you like the gifts too!

    Emma Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  5. It looks like such a lovely trip and I am so happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, I'm so behind on everything. Can't believe I missed this. HUGE congratulations to you both. Lots of love
    Faye
    freckles&all

    ReplyDelete