14/09/2014

Bake of the week! My 'get out of jail free' card.

I'm sorry to say we don't have a bake for you this week. But, it's for a good cause; we're in Brighton for my 21st birthday weekend! I did have a couple of posts planned but Blogger was having a paddy fit for a couple of days which culminated in a very stressed Laura and no post to show for my troubles. So, today we thought wed just link to our Instagram so you can see what we've been up to and get a peek at the delicious foods we've been gorging on. And, you can get a recipe for my birthday cake in this post from last years Birthday. I know, it might seem boring but believe me, this cake deserves the most coveted Birthday cake spot. Sound good?




2 comments:

  1. Ooh, exciting! Hope you're having a fabulous birthday! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete