18/09/2014

Thankful Thursday | 20 & an Announcement.

If you follow us on Instagram you would have already seen that on my 21st birthday Michael proposed! It's all very exciting, and I can't wait to start planning. Pinterest, here I come... There will be a lot of photos in one ginormous post coming very soon, and definitely more details so bear with me while I get my fuzzy PEM head sorted. Luckily, I now have a wonderful fiancé (it's going to take a while to get used to saying that) who I can boss about... Joking of course. Anyway, onto today's Thankful Thursday and this one's made even better due to the fact it's our 5 year anniversary today! So here you go.

This week I am thankful for:
20 - having my smokin' hot fiancé by my side for the last 5 years. I can honestly say I don't think I would be here without him. Simple.

PS. Excuse the puffy hands, they're constantly swollen. Does anyone else get that?

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations guys! Enjoy all the wedding planing you have to look forward too!

    Lennae xxx
    www.lennae87.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll be making use of the fact that my family and best friends want to help :P xx

      Delete
  2. So happy to read this post! congratulations again! Planning will be really fun, what did people do before pinterest though? I've got so many wedding ideas already from it - just need to find my man!
    Happy anniversary to you both!

    Emma Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He'll show up one day :D and in the meantime if you see any cool wedding ideas send them my way :P xx

      Delete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! That's definitely happy news :-) Enjoy all the planning and I look forward to seeing all the pics! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I'm excited to get started! xx

      Delete