17/09/2014

Today.

I've never done this before so bear with me. Today is a bad day. We went away for my 21st, to our favourite place in the world and it was the most perfect weekend ever! But, when you're as severe as me you hit the ground with a mighty bump. I'm home, feeling worse than ever, stuck in the same old 'storage-hoarders-worthy' room and I am not in a good mood. My head feels like it's going to explode and I may be a little (or maybe very) grumpy. So, I'm going to lay down, shut my eyes and relax. Then tomorrow I will wake up, dust myself off and get on with it. It's all we really can do. Then, as soon as I'm able I'll do a wonderful post on our weekend away and share some very exciting news. *and breathe*


4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you're feeling so rubbish, Laura. Hope that you can have a good rest now and that tomorrow will bring better things <3 I can't wait to read this post when its ready! Much love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon Laura. Big spoonie hugs!

    Emma Xx

    ReplyDelete