15/02/2015

Rusty.

source
That word up there sums me up right now. I'm so darn tired, we're working hard to keep Izzy from being a little madame (she lives with us now!), we still have quite a bit to do and I'm missing the spoonie community. I'm feeling a lot worse, I'm horizontal 24/7 but I've got this resting shizz down! So, seeing as we've been here a month now, I want to get back on the blogging band wagon. But, bare with me, something happened to make me step away from blogging and I'm still a little wary, meaning it might be a while before I'm back on my game (I just think, I need to blog because my Nan loves reading it!).

So, yeah, we've moved into our own little flat and it's perfect! So much so, that even if I could leave the house, we wouldn't want to. I can't wait until we've finished decorating so we can show you all, the bedrooms not far off, all we need is to hang our pictures up, get Izzy a dog bed and put up a couple of shelves then it will be ready for your eyes. Its so exciting! Anyway, I better rest now, I've got a post ready for next week (hopefully anyway) and I have a lot planned for you lovely lot. TTFN, tata for now!


8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your flat! I am so glad you are so happy there, now we just need to get you feeling a little better and everything will be going according to plan. Happy resting, hugs always xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to hear you're enjoying your flat! Keep resting lovely. Can't wait to see your new home when you're ready.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there, am now following along having found your blog through the ME link. Happy new home to you. Remember to be kind to yourself and pace! J9 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you :) thank you, you too x

      Delete
  4. Hey there, am now following along having found your blog through the ME link. Happy new home to you. Remember to be kind to yourself and pace! J9 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that your are really happy with your new flat. It would be lovely to see pictures of the rooms once they are ready. It sounds like you have had a lot going on, even if you have been resting all the time, the mental strain of keeping up with everything and making all those little decisions can be really draining. Hope that your health picks up once you have got settled, and that you are able to spend more time as part of the community! xxx

    Jenny www.jennyhelenmyspoonielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete