09/05/2015

MEAM: Chill Out Songs.

For those who don't know, for M.E. awareness month (May) I am writing a post, despite my severe illness, every single day. I'm doing this to raise money and awareness for the neurological chronic illness M.E. and the charity Invest in M.E. in the hope that one day we may find a cure. So, I'd really love if you'd head over to my JustGiving page and sponsor me throughout this challenge. Thank you.
It's Michael today, Laura needs a little rest so I'm helping her out as much as I can. When you need to relax, i find that music is one of the absolute best ways to accomplish it. Because there's so many different styles of music you're sure to find the one that suits you and helps your brain wander away.

Personally i find that acoustic music is the most relaxing. Nothing too heavy or loud, just soft strings or wind intruments.  Here are some of my favourites:

Benjaman Francis Leftwich - Shine (Kygo remix or not)
Johnny Stimson - Holding on
Kodaline - Autopilot
Phillip Phillips - Home   /   Gone, gone, gone
Josh Record - Bones
Lady Danville - Kids cover   /   Sophie Roux
The Well Pennies - Drive
Blind Pilot - Half moon
Jack Johnson - Taylor
Ed Sheeran - Photograph   /   Thinking out loud
Lewis Watson - Into the Wild
Amber Run - Noah (Or all of their stuff..)
Fred V & Grafix (Ft. Etherwood) - Forst Fires
Chasing Grace - Hercules
Dresses - Sun Shy (Acoustic)
Mumford & Sons - Winter winds

These are only a sample of my favourites but i hope you like them. You don't even need to go through all the hassle of finding music you like, making a playlist and storing it all, Spotify has a large selection of user made playlists that are great quality and you're sure to always find one for whatever mood you're in.

Feel free to leave a comment with whatever song(s) that help you relax!



No comments:

Post a Comment